Office of Assessment and Planning
The Office of Assessment and Planning's mission is to assist the university community in making informed decisions to fulfill the BYU mission and aims. We do this by coordinating institutional effectiveness activities, including institutional research, assessment, and accreditation.
Key data are readily available to the university community to support data-informed decision making.
2021-2024 Strategic Priorities
- Maintain university accreditation
- Develop a new strategy to measure mission fulfillment
- Conduct purpose-driven analyses for all data
- Convert data into actionable information
- Conduct high-quality unit reviews for academic and academic support units
"...for it is required of the Lord, at the hand of every steward, to render an account of his stewardship, both in time and in eternity."